Park Lane Seaport Apartments
The Park Lane Seaport is a 21 story luxury apartment community located on the Boston Harbor in the Seaport District. These apartments offer floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the harbor or the city skyline. The Park Lane Seaport is conveniently located within walking distance of many entertainment centers, restaurants, and shops in the South Boston Waterfront.
Residents of the Park Lane Seaport luxury apartments can expect many of these amenities in their apartment:
• 8′ 4″ Floor-to-ceiling windows that allow natural sunlight to fil the apartment and provides an exquisite view of Boston Harbor or the City Skyline.
• Beautiful, modern kitchens with ample cupboard space and granite countertops
• Modern appliances that are energy efficient.
• Hardwood flooring throughout the apartment.
• Beautiful bathrooms with ceramic tiling and updated vanities.
• Large closet spaces to help residents reduce the need for storage.
• Washers and dryers in each unit.
As a luxury apartment community, Park Lane Seaport also offers these additional amenities to its residents:
• Full service concierge service that is available 24 hours a day.
• Fully equipped fitness center that includes cardio equipment.
• Common areas with flat screen televisions
• Conference room that can also be used for entertaining. Full kitchen available.
• Dry cleaning drop off and pick up service.
• Bike parking and storage
• 24 Hour maintenance.
In addition to these many amenities, the Park Lane Seaport also has four different restaurants located in the building for the convenience of the residents. Garage parking is available for residents. Apartments are available from one bedroom to three plus bedrooms. Park Lane Seaport is also a pet friendly environment. These beautiful apartments were designed to provide comfort and luxury living.
Park Lane Seaport is an environmentally conscious apartment community. Recycling is available on all floors for paper products, and mixed recyclables can be disposed of in the loading dock area. There are energy management systems in place to help reduce heating and cooling use and costs for the residents, and energy-efficient lightbulbs are used throughout the building. The apartment community also uses carpeting made from recycled materials and paints with a low VOC rating. The community is also dedicated to incorporating more environmentally friendly technology into the building as it becomes available.
Park Lane Seaport Is Located Near Everything
Residents of Park Lane Seaport need only to walk out the front door of this luxury building to discover that everything in the Seaport District is right within walking distance. The Silver Line station is directly across the street from the building, as is the Water Shuttle.
Additionally, there are several restaurants and shops within a few minutes' walk from the building. Entertainment and cultural venues are also very near. Everything that you could want is only a few minutes away.
Park Lane Seaport is designed to meet every need and fulfill every indulgence. It is luxury apartment living at its finest in the South Boston Waterfront area, and is surpassed by none. Apartments fill quickly in this luxury building because it is well known for being the ultimate waterfront living in the South Boston area.