The FP3 Lofts are an ultra-luxury loft community located in the Seaport District. Constructed in 2008, the designers of the FP3 Lofts converted three adjoining warehouses and converted them into luxury lofts. As a way to set the loft apart from other in the area, the designers also added 3 floors of glass enclosed penthouses to the roof of the warehouses.
These luxury lofts include many of the following amenities:
• Large windows that allow the rooms to fill with natural sunlight and give residents a beautiful view.
• High ceilings which enhances the visual appeal of the open space floor plans.
• Modern kitchens, many with islands and a lot of cupboard and counter space.
• Updated appliances that are energy efficient.
• Private terraces for many of the lofts.
• Modern bathrooms which are spacious and equipped with beautiful fixtures.
• Architectural enhancements in the décor that expose the beauty of these 19th century buildings.
As a community, the FP3 Lofts offers residents of the lofts the following amenities:
• Spacious common room that has rotating artwork for the enjoyment of the residents and in support of local artists.
• Several award winning restaurants on the main floor to accommodate residents.
• Concierge service.
• Parking is available for residents and bike storage is offered.
• Common terrace for resident's enjoyment.
• On site management.
• Pet friendly environment with some restrictions in pet size.
• Living At The FP3 Lofts
The FP3 Lofts are located in Fort Point, one of the fastest growing areas of the Seaport District. The FP3 Lofts located near the Midtown and the Waterfront. The financial district is only a few minutes away, as is access to public transportation.
The FP3 Lofts were designed to be an example to other buildings in the area in how a loft community should function. The design was meant to enhance living pleasure while incorporating the beauty of the old structure with newer, green technologies. Convenience was the driving force behind the design, and restaurants were included in the main lobby to ensure that all residents were supplied with this extra convenient luxury.
The FP complex contains 92 luxury units that range in size from a one bedroom to a penthouse. Each of these lofts has spacious open floor designs on beautiful hardwood flooring. The rooms are well lit from the large windows, and everything about the interior was made with luxury living in mind.
Residents of the FP3 Loft will discover that everything is right outside of their front door. Entertainment, dining and shopping are all within walking distance of the lofts. Public transportation is easily accessible, and bicycles are frequently used in the area. With the financial district very near to the building, many people who work in this area chose to live in the FP3 lofts because of their convenience.
Everything that you could imagine about luxury living is summed up in a FP3 loft. Beautifully designed lofts, its close proximity to everything in the area, and the beauty of the Boston Waterfront are what living in a FP3 Loft is all about.