Channel Center Lofts is a premier luxury loft community located within two buildings on Channel Street. Building 25 was built in 2004 and incorporates modern designs with luxury living. Some of the lofts that are located within Building 25 have glass walls that measure 18 feet. Building 33 is a restoration of an old warehouse and factory. The designers incorporated all the charm of the bricks and large wooden beams of the building into the interior design.
One of the things that set Channel Center Lofts apart from other luxury lofts in the Seaport District is that each loft is completely unique in design. This design feature was decided upon to enhance individual happiness and meet specific needs and requirements of the residents.
Residents of the Channel Center Lofts can expect to find the following amenities in their lofts:
• Spacious floor plans that are enhanced by oversized windows and ceiling heights of up to 15 feet in some lofts.
• Modern designs in the newer building and brick and beam interiors in the older building.
• Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, spacious cupboards and modern stainless steel appliances that are energy efficient.
• Walk in closets and storage spaces built into the lofts.
• Beautiful Maple hardwood flooring throughout the lofts.
• Gas fireplaces in many of the lofts.
• Options for a private balcony
In addition to all of these incredible amenities, the Channel Center Lofts also offers the following benefits to all of the residents:
• Concierge service available 24 hours a day
• Fully equipped and modern gym with cardio area.
• High speed elevators
• Garage parking for all residents
• Property management services
• Common areas for residents to socialize
• Eco-friendly practices throughout the buildings.
These superb lofts are located right on the water and offer breathtaking views of the area, regardless of which side of the building your loft is positioned.
Living At Channel Center Lofts
Residents of the lofts will quickly discover that everything they desire is within walking distance of the building. Art galleries, museums, and a theater are located by the lofts. Eateries, shops and other venues of entertainment are also nearby.
The Channel Center Lofts are located near all forms of public transportation and is within walking distance of the Silver Line. Residents can easily access all areas of the Seaport District or maneuver their way to Boston or Cambridge with ease.
For those who enjoy a short walk, a bridge leading into Boston is right in front of the Channel Center Lofts. As soon as you cross the bridge, you enter Chinatown and Downtown Crossing. Walking for a few minutes more will bring you into the heart of the government center and the Red Line stop.
Channel Center Lofts are an exclusive loft community that provides all residents with the finest amenities and luxury living standards. These lofts are each designed to be as unique as the person who lives there. The convenience of the location makes the Channel Center Lofts a perfect choice for anyone who desires to live in the thriving Seaport District.